Open House at Northern Exchange
It’s fairly obvious that 14th Street is in the midst of big changes. You read countless blog posts, even here on Design Clique, on the new developments, stores, restaurants and bars that are opening in our neighborhood.
Well, we’re just going to add one more. This weekend, October 13th & 14th, real estate development company PN Hoffman is holding an open house at their newest project, Northern Exchange, located at 1401 R St. NW.
Besides getting a close-up look of the progress on the converted and renovated telephone switchboard building, you’ll be able to tour the two model units which were designed and furnished by Vastu!
Check out some photos of Vastu co-owner, and model unit designer, Jason Claire setting up the model units with new Vastu designer Nadia Powell.
- Living Area Dupont Sofa by Steven Anthony, Risom Lounge Chair by Knoll, Agadir Coffee Table by Roost, Annex Media Unit and Portland Rug by Mat
- Living Area Media Detail Risom Lounge Chair by Knoll and Annex Media Unit
- Final Touches in the Bedroom Nadia smoothing out the wrinkles on the Shaw Uplift Storage Bed w/ Upholstered Headboard
- Bedroom Loft Shaw Uplift Storage Bed w/ Upholstered Headboard, Tres Bedside Dressers and Flight Table Lamps
- Bedroom Loft Detail Tres Dresser, Mirror by Babette Holland and Zee Floor Lamp
- Living Room Sofa Detail Custom 72" Dupont Sofa by Steven Anthony
- Living Area Jason and Mike from Potomac Draperies finishin up in the living area.
- Living Area Detail Veridis Media Unit, Douglas Return Bench and Ghost Fireplace by EcoSmart Fire
- Living Area Sofa Detail Custom 72" Georgetown Sofa by Steven Anthony, Douglas Return Bench, Woven Leather Rug by Roost
- View From the Loft Veridis Media Unit, Douglas Return Bench, Ghost Fireplace by EcoSmart Fire, Eames Molded Plastic Rocker by Herman Miller and Georgetown Sofa by Steven Anthony
- Loft Desk Aluminum Clad Desk by Roost and Gigi Chair by Knoll
- Bedroom Loft Vastu Low Platform Bed by Steven Anthony and Metro C-Table
The Northern Exchange Open House
October 13 & 14, 2012 | 12 – 4PM