In the spirit of the Herman Miller Holiday Sale, which is going on now and ends December 11th, and the dropping temperatures that indicate the imminent change in seasons, I rounded up some wonderful products that come in white finishes, fabrics and leathers.
1. Eames Soft Pad Side Chair – A cousin of the Aluminum Group Chairs, this simple yet classic design comes with or without arms and has three frame/base finishes.
2. Setu Chair – Designed by Studio 7.5, this chair is beautiful to look at and comfortable to sit in due to its suspension material and lightweight frame.
3. Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman – A classic known the world over, this lounge chair and ottoman declares luxury. Even more so with its new white ash shell and premium MCL leather in ‘Pearl’.
4. Nelson Swag Leg Chair – Retro and modern at the same time, this chair designed by George Nelson looks right at home in both contemporary and traditional spaces.
5. Noguchi Table – Designed by sculptor Isamu Noguchi, this table achieves the perfect balance between form and function, art and furniture.