If you’re anything like me you haven’t even started your holiday shopping and probably are just now starting to think about it. As long as you don’t put it off until the day before (like I did last year), you should be okay.
If you are looking now, however, we just got a new product in that would make a great gift. Straight out of Edmonton, Alberta Canada come the Log Bowls!
From the Loyal Loot Collective:
“Log Bowls combine the incomparable beauty of trees in their natural state with a high-gloss vibrant finish. Each bowl is handmade using only locally reclaimed trees of all varieties (fallen or cut down due to infrastructure, re-landscaping, droughts, or stormy weather). The trees are hand selected, gathered, turned and finished by Loyal Loot Collective and local crafts people. Log Bowls come in a large variety of colors and are completed by hand with a water-based, furniture grade finish.”
They come in various diameters, heights and colors and start at $125. Stop by Vastu and check ‘em out!
Just a reminder to all of our Design Clique readers and Vastu fans, there are only 6 more days left in the Herman Miller Holiday Sale. That’s 6 more days to take 15% off your Herman Miller order (which includes free in-home delivery within the metro area)!
To see the full Herman Miller catalogue stop by Vastu today or check out our website.
In the spirit of the Herman Miller Holiday Sale, which is going on now and ends December 11th, and the dropping temperatures that indicate the imminent change in seasons, I rounded up some wonderful products that come in white finishes, fabrics and leathers.
1. Eames Soft Pad Side Chair – A cousin of the Aluminum Group Chairs, this simple yet classic design comes with or without arms and has three frame/base finishes.
2. Setu Chair – Designed by Studio 7.5, this chair is beautiful to look at and comfortable to sit in due to its suspension material and lightweight frame.
3. Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman – A classic known the world over, this lounge chair and ottoman declares luxury. Even more so with its new white ash shell and premium MCL leather in ‘Pearl’.
4. Nelson Swag Leg Chair – Retro and modern at the same time, this chair designed by George Nelson looks right at home in both contemporary and traditional spaces.
5. Noguchi Table – Designed by sculptor Isamu Noguchi, this table achieves the perfect balance between form and function, art and furniture.